Financial disclosure for Anti-Aging-Articles.com When you visit this web site I hope you find it both a learning experience and a pleasure.
I spend an enormous amount of time researching the topics for the site. Everything is science based. I believe that using my skills for others is my on-going service - providing research based information to readers.
Because I want information to be free for all, there are no membership fees nor do I sell any books or information packets of my own. I do receive some compensation from this web site and I want to explain how this happens.
- Ads - You will see ads on pages. For most of these ads are from Google and I am paid a small fee when a reader clicks on an ad.
I can not choose which ads Google shows BUT I can block any inappropriate ads. If you see an inappropriate ad, please contact me so I can request that it be removed. (Please use form below.) AND be sure
to include the url of the page where the ad appears. I can ask Google, to block that ad in the future of knowing which company should be blocked.)
- Affiliate programs. You will find links to a few companies who offer goods or services that could benefit readers of this web site. All these companies are listed on the PRODUCTS PAGE. When a reader places an order using a link from this web site, I receive a small commission which helps with my costs and gives me a very small income from the site.
- Gratitude I am most grateful to readers who use this web site to order their products. (I know of one one person, for example, who does all her shopping at Amazon via my products page.) Without the affiliate income such orders bring, I could not continue this web site as a free service for all.
- Endorsement I do not endorse products, although if I have used a product or a company, I sometimes relate my experiences.
- Medical advice I am not a licensed medical practitioner. Nothing on this site should be construed as medical advice. I am a retired college professor who began researching these topics for my own interest. I continue to read research articles in peer reviewed journals and try my best to provide useful information to you.
You need to contact your health care provider if you want medical advice on any health care condition.
Thanks for reading this disclosure page. And I thank you for your ongoing interest and support of this web site.
Kate Lindemann, Ph.d.
End of Financial disclosure for Anti-Aging-Articles.com
Go to: Anti-Aging Products page.
Click here to return to the Index of Articles
or to HOME
Do you have some thoughts you would like to share about this topic? If so, please use the form below. AND please put the url from the top of this page at the beginning of your contribution so I know where to put it. (I use the same form on every page and unless you tell me where to put your comments, I will not know.) Thanks.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
Home | Privacy | Financial Disclosure | Donate