Funny Retirement Quotes
Funny Retirement Quotes Sometimes we want a few 'laugh lines' for a retirement speech. Here are some quotations that you may find helpful. Some are by well known personalities - others by authors unknown.
Hope you enjoy these Funny Retirement Quotes:
Click here for Retirement toasts that are not just Funny Retirement Quotes
- When some people retire, it's going to be mighty hard to be able to tell the difference. - Virginia Graham
- The question isn't at what age I want to retire, it's at what income. -George Foreman
- The company accountant is shy and retiring. He's shy a quarter of a million dollars. That's why he's retiring. - Milton Berle
- The trouble with retirement is that you never get a day off. - Abe Lemons
- Before deciding to take early retirement from your job, stay home a week and watch daytime television. — Author Unknown
- There are some who start their retirement long before they stop working. - Robert Half
- The down side about retirement is having to drink coffee on your own time.- Author Unknown
- I have retired, un retired, and retired again all in the past 10 years. I find the biggest trouble with having NOTHING to do is . . . you can't tell when you are done. — Author Unknown
More Funny Retirement Quotes
- Retirement life: seen it all, done it all -Can't remember most of it! - Author Unknown
- When a man retires and time is no longer a matter of urgent importance, his colleagues generally present him with a watch. - R.C. Sherriff
- Retirement: It's nice to get out of the rat race, but you have to learn to get along with less cheese. - Gene Perret
- It is time I stepped aside for a less experienced and less able man. - Scott Elledge.
- Retirement is the time in your life when time is no longer money.- Author Unknown
- You know you're getting old when you stoop to tie your shoelaces...And wonder what else you could do while you're down there! - George Burns
- Retired is being tired twice, I’ve thought, first tired of working, then tired of not. - Richard Armour
- Retirement is like a long vacation in Las Vegas. The goal is to enjoy it the fullest, but not so fully that you run out of money. - Jonathan Clements
A man is known by the company that keeps him on after retirement age.' - Author Unknown
- I enjoy waking up and not having to go to work. So I do it three or four times a day. - Gene Perret
- You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely. - Author Unknown
Go to Anti-Aging-Articles Home page or to the Index of articles on this web site
Have A Great Story or Information About This Topic?
Do you have a great story about this? Share it!
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
Home | Privacy | Financial Disclosure | Donate