Hair older women
Hair older women If you are over 50, think of giving yourself a good hair oil treatment at least once a week. You can have soft lustrous locks no mater what your age and you can add to the fullness of your hair with the use of Anti-aging hair oils.
Products to make your hair soft and lusterous need not be expensive. Here are three natural hair olis that you can apply in their natural state: coconut oil, emu oil and olive oil. The magazine Prevention reports that Victoria Barbosa, a dermatologist at Rusk University advises that these three oils can be 'miracle workers'.
- Coconut oil makes a good hair conditioner. Use it as a pre-wash conditioner. Coconut oil contains lauric acid, capric acid and caprylic acid. It acts as an antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal, antibacterial and soothing conditioner. It will not only soften your hair but it helps get rid of dandruff.
- Emu oil comes from the emu, a flightless relative of the ostrich. The oil has been used by aboriginal tribes in Australia for ages. It can not only rejuvenate Hair older women but it has many uses to improve you skin.
The aboriginals often use emu oil as a massage oil on achy muscles or as salve on cuts and burns. The oil can also bring about cellular regeneration in the skin. And it has proven effective for reducing wrinkles and the renewing of elasticity of the skin. But many older women are finding it does remarkable things for their hair. Since emu oil is has anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, it can break down any buildup and residue at the scalp and roots so that both volume and manageability are improved. It also acts as an excellent moisturizer. Emu oil is a good choice to improve Hair older women.
- Olive oil has several special benefits for older hair It can prevent hair loss because it prevents the production of the DTH hormone which causes hair loss in most women. Also Olive oil has antioxidants so it repairs damages from chemical products. It conditions your hair so it will be softer and shinier. Because this oil has anti-fungal propertiesit is useful in the treatment of dandruff and head lice. . . if they should occur.
How to apply natural oils to improve Hair older women:
- Rub a drop in the palm of you hand.
- Beginning at the ends run it through your hair towards the roots.
- If you are concerned about dandruff or dry scalp be sure to add a second applicationon your scalp
- Leave the natural oil on for about a half hour. Then shampoo.
b>Your results will depend on how faithful you are to your hair oil treatment and the quality of the product you use.
Finding Products that will do a good job.
Olive oil can be bought at the grocery store. Be sure to getExtra Virgin and if they have 'first pressed' it is worth the extra cost.
As for coconut oil and emu oil, you do not want to buy brandsthat include mineral oil or such. I often purchase natural products from Vitacost because they offer ALL the usual brands at discounts of up to 75%.
Vitacost: Brand name vitamins, herbs, beauty products at3 Hair older women: Save up to 80% Everyday at Vitacost.com! Click Here Save up to 80% Everyday at Vitacost.com! Click Here for Anti-Aging-Products
End of Hair older women.
Read more at: