Over 40 Hired
Over 40 Hired Well the real title is, Over 40 & You're Hired by Robin Ryan, the woman CBS radio called 'the leading job expert'. This book is a treasure trove of up-to-the minute information and ideas for those looking for a job after age 40.
Robin Ryan offers specific advice - the 'Do's and Don't's of today's job market for 'older workers'.
- She tells you about the 'hidden job market' where 80% of today's jobs are found AND she offers you access to it.
- She tells you what to put in your resume and what to omit
- She tells you what employers value about older workers and how to play up these assets
- She prepares you for the 'killer questions' that will come up in your interviews and how to handle them.
- AND she offers specific ways to negotiate for the best deal on salary and perks
- What is best of all is that she offers those who purchase her book access to 'private' parts of her web site that contain top of the line information for older workers engaged in a job search.
If you are looking for a job after age 40 You can be on of the many Over 40 Hired workers. In this period of downsizing when many firms are letting their mature workersgo, this is a book worth reading. Whether you get it from the library or buy your own copy, DO read it!
BUY A COPYAmazon - the most popular but not always the least expensive. Shop Amazon.com
Barnes and Noble BuyRobin Ryan, Over 40 Hired at Barnes and Noble: Fast Free Delivery
Buy a used copy at Biblio supporting Independent bookstores, often has savings over the big sites. used book at Biblio.com.
Go to Jobs for Seniors or to Anti-Aging Books